Creating sustainable value across the economic cycle
What we do
We create value through the short-term rental of equipment that is used for a wide variety of applications and the provision of services and solutions to a diverse customer base through a broad platform across the US, Canada and the UK. Our rental fleet ranges from small hand-held tools to the largest construction equipment.
We have a platform which enables our customers to rent what they want, when they want and where they want with ease.
We buy a broad range of equipment from leading manufacturers.
We rent it on a short-term basis to a broad range of customers.
We sell the older equipment in the second-hand market.
How we do it
- DIFFERENTIATING OUR FLEET AND SERVICE
- Broad fleet mix
- Evolution of Specialty businesses
- Broad range of customers and applications
- Scale to meet size and range of requirement
- ENSURING OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Culture of health and safety
- Focused, service-driven approach
- Long-term partnerships with leading equipment suppliers
- Industry-leading application of technology
IN OUR PEOPLE
- Highly skilled team
- Devolved structure
- Maintaining significant staff continuity
- Strong focus on recruitment, training and incentive plans
- MAXIMISING OUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Effective fleet management
- Optimisation of utilisation rates and returns
- Flexibility in local pricing structures
- Focus on higher-return equipment
How we share value with our stakeholders:
Investing in our people to provide opportunity for development and to ensure we take the very best care of our people.
The provision of cost-effective rental solutions to a diverse customer base.
Developing long-term relationships with suppliers.
Enhancing the communities in which we operate, through employment, opportunity and community involvement.
Generating sustainable returns for shareholders through the cycle.
Working to ensure we have a positive
impact on the environment.