Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors (in accordance with data protection legislation).
If you are an investor in Ashtead shares you will have provided basic personal information when subscribing for shares.
How we will use the Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to operate, administer and improve our website;
- to communicate with you;
- to protect our business;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Retention of your Information
Generally, we keep personal information for so long as required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. If your personal information is no longer required we will delete it.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
You have the following rights in respect of your information:-
- you can request a copy of your personal information together with information about how that personal information is processed;
- you can rectify any inaccuracies;
- in limited circumstances you can ask for your information to be erased where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- you can object to our processing of your information.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervising authority for data protection.
If you wish to contact us please direct any correspondence to the address listed below.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By email: email@example.com
Ashtead Group plc